mercoledì 4 gennaio 2017

The Beauty of Dawn

This 2016, as mentioned in my previous post, it was a static year. A year in which I was the office worker, I was the girl in love, a devoted daughter, a friend and a sister traveling. I was a lot of things, but I was not one witch alone with herself.



I participated in several esoteric activities: I went to Glastonbury for Samhain, I went to Witchfest, I began my magical year at Yule 2015 inside Stonehenge, I celebrated the sabbats and esbats with my Sisters. From this point of view, I have empowered my Soul a lot. But something was missing: the spark of the early days, when the air was imbued with magic.

What I intend to do this year it will be discovering myself esoterically, one thing that I didn't have enough time to do in the most recent months. I need a spiritual rebirth, which I am developing with my magic routine.

There is nothing better than a fresh start to get rid of stale air of a fruitless year. To me the beginning of a new year is something magical, that charges me with tis unique energy.

This morning, I felt the first signs in a special time of the day: the dawn. I am an unusual witch, I work mainly with solar energy. The sunset and sunrise are the moments when I feel the subtle energies lingering, when all the material world stands still with bated breath.

While the sunset is a sight that probably we often admire; the dawn of a new day is known to few. As the morning is often a frenetic time of the day, unfortunately we do not have the opportunity to admire its beauty as we should.

The moment when the world still wakes up from the lethargy of the night and slowly starts to dive back into the frenzy of everyday life; a moment still soaked in dreams, warmth and hope.



Sunrise
I found myself on the beach, painted in pastel pink of the sky and the reflections of the low tide. The sharp air of January and the healing power of Water embraced me, tearing shreds of the past and making space for new energy. I felt truly connected with nature, which had not happened for a long time, observing the dawn full of promise. I prayed and walked a long, filling my lungs of salt and cold air but also my heart of warm gratitude.

Once back home, once warmed up with a cuddle of my cat, I did spell that I made last year  and I intend to become a small tradition.

Needed material:
  •        A wooden box or made of other material (it must not be transparent)
  •        An empty vial or small bottle (it must be contained in the box)
  •        Propitiatory (herbs, crystals or trinkets that may have special meaning to you)
  •        Incense


First purify your box with fumigation of incense, after that also purify  the items that you intend put in the box.
Open the vial, let the fumigation of the incense filling it and focus on what you want to achieve during the year just begun.
Once done, exhale into the vial and close it.
Put it in the box, visualising your desire safe in the box and close  it until next year when you reopen!
A prosperous 2017 to all!






♃Ludna

Per leggere questo articolo in Italiano clicca qui.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento